Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nothing Happened Today:10/23/12


  • Brother had late start. (got a ride from his friend) 
  • Stock analysis
  • bought Jack In the Box  
  • exercised (walked for 15 minutes)
  • ate dumpling for lunch
  • watched YouTube
  • monitored stocks 
  • took a nap (10 minutes)
  • started working on blog
  • Play Basketball with brother
  • watched Lakers after practice interviews 
  • uploaded a video on You Tube
Nothing really happened today, I am probably going to take a shower then watch some television and use my computer. If something happen, i'll be sure to list it on my blog.

  • So after i took a shower, I reviewed the stocks i have money invested in and i am kinda worried. I thinking about taking time off stock trading until i feel that it is safe to invest in it again. i do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment