Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Picnic With Family 10/21/12


Wat Did i do






  • Around 12:30 last night, I uploaded a video on You Tube
  • woke up at 7:20 (lots of things on my mind so I couldn't fall back to sleep )
  • opened laptop (Checked e-mail, looked at views on You Tube)
  • check some stocks
  • Work on my blog (a YouTube video)
  • When to picnic at 9:30 with family (ate chicken and duck) I ate chip(sour cream and onion and barbecue chips) drank like four Capri Suns (Pacific Cooler) 
  • threw ice at my little cousin at picnic (a piece (small ice cube) of ice hit his head) 
  • when to visit grandma 
  • got lost on the way to the supermarket (i went to this supermarket when i as younger. i remember there was Yu-Gi-Oh cards for sale. so when my brother and i got into the supermarket, we went to find the Yu-Gi-Oh cards stand. Childhood memories  (we bought dinner)
  • got home around 2:40 (my cousin forget his keys so i went home to get his spare, lucky we live in the same neighbor)
  • Working on blog (my head started hurt) 
  • took a nap 
  • ate another slice of pumpkin pie and some barbecue chips (i love junk food)
  • my brother wanted me to record his 40 meter time on the sidewalk (so i did)
  • watched You Tube
  • did some research for blog
  • Watched the Lakers game (Dwight Howard Debut Preseason) (i am so excited) Lakers 2013 champs
  • Took a shower
  • Lakers loss 99-92 (Steve Nash twisted his ankle)
  • ate more barbecue chips and drank another Capri Suns
  • Finish this post
Lately I have had a lot of stress because of the pressure I put on myself to be successful. I have a lot of ambitions in my life. One of my ambitions is to build a business that can support me. (I do not want to work for somebody.) This goal has been burning inside of me for the last 3 years but the goal is in my head none stop now and I can’t stop thinking about it. This stress has been affecting my sleep; I have been waking up in the middle of the morning for a couple months now full of worries.   

No comments:

Post a Comment